What is the Alma Laser’s ClearLift™?
- Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ is a state of the art, non-ablative treatment alternative to tradition skin resurfacing and surgical face lifts that boasts virtually no pain and no downtime
- Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ improves fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity, Alma Laser’s ClearLift is gentle enough to treat areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes, neck, mouth and chest.
How does Alma Laser’s ClearLift™?
- Alma Laser’s ClearLift delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis so that all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
- Because Alma Laser’s ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
- 3-5 treatments with Alma Laser’s ClearLift to see optimal results; treatments are typically conducted once every three to four weeks.
- In some cases, results can be noticeable after 1 treatment*. Skin’s appearance continues to improve after each session with optimal results in as little as 3-6 months.
*Results vary depending on the skin’s condition. Your physician will assess your individual situation and provide you with a plan to maximize your experience
How is Alma Laser’s non-ablative ClearLift™ different than ablative lasers?
- Ablative laser resurfacing boasts dramatic, trusted results but because its ablative, the treatment has several downsides:
- Ablative laser resurfacing treatments can be long, painful and uncomfortable.
- Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ heats beneath the skin to reduce the chance of pain or discomfort.
- After undergoing a traditional ablative laser treatment, many patients have a prolonged and difficult recovery period
- With Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ patients can return to work the same day.
- Patients who have been treated with an ablative laser treatment experience prolonged facial redness and swelling which has been known to last from 3 days to 2 weeks
- Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ patients have no prolonged facial redness and swelling. They experience slightly pink skin that is warm to the touch for about 30 minutes post-treatment.
What does Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ treat?
- In addition to fighting fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity, Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ is gentle enough for the delicate skin around the eyes and the tightening of the skin and reduction of wrinkles on the neck and chest. These areas are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, which may cause scarring.
- In addition to improving the skin’s look and feel, the nano-second laser bursts from the Q-Switched acts as a shock wave that breaks up pigmentation and coagulates small blood cells – making the laser an excellent tool for removing tattoos, nail fungus and vascular and pigmented lesions
How many treatments are required?
- Patients are recommended to undergo 3-5 treatments with Alma Laser’s ClearLift™ to see optimal results; treatments are typically conducted once every four weeks.
- While results will begin to be noticeable in one month, it typically takes 3-6 months to see optimal results.
What skin types can be treated with ClearLift™?
- The Q-Switched laser module is indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI) including tanned skin. Spot tests are recommended prior to treatment.
The Virtually Painless Alternative to Skin Resurfacing
ClearLift™ is a non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. ClearLift providers are able to offer patients skin resurfacing treatments that are fast and virtually painless with visible results* and no downtime.
The innovative technology delivers a controlled dermal wound deep beneath the skin, (up to 3mm in depth). The outer layer of the skin is left undamaged. All stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
ClearLift Offers Numerous Advantages:
- Fast Treatment Time – no topical numbing is required and treatments can take as little as 20 minutes.
- Virtually Painless – patients report a comfortable, skin resurfacing experience.
- No Downtime – after a ClearLift treatment, patients can immediately return to their daily life
Alma Lasers introduced ClearLift to serve the thousands of patients who desired the results of skin resurfacing without the usual post treatment recovery time and pain associated with traditional skin resurfacing.
*ClearLift patients report visible improvement in their skin’s appearance in as little as one treatment.
Unprecedented Precision in Skin Resurfacing
ClearLift Plus allows providers to choose and maintain the proper height for the treatment based on the skin’s condition and area being treated.
The tips give providers the levels of flexibility needed to transcend the skin barrier and address a variety of age related skin imperfections.
The end result is an optimal outcome for the patient.
Additional Advantages of ClearLift Plus
Versatility – the 1064nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for laser tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and more.
All Skin Types – Alma’s Q-Switched module is indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI)